11.30.2012

Dec Issue Of The PaperCut Is Here!

Good morning everyone.
I don't know about you, but I feel like Winter is coming early this year. Even here in Sunny California, we've had cloudy days and lots of rain. I guess it's a nice to have a change in weather, but I'm still a sunshine girl at heart!

This last 30 days has been SOOOO hectic. We've been designing our tote bags for CHA handouts (they are totally cute too), we've been finishing up our Catalog, designing our booth and crafting until our finger feel like they are going to fall off, and I'm pretty sure we are not allow. All companies in the scrappy world are super busy and being that Christmas is around the corner... it's the most wonderful/crafty time of the year!

Photobucket


It's hard to believe that this coming Jan, I've been with GCD Studios for 4 years. I remember the first time I walked into their booth and met the team, because they were all so nice! It's also hard to believe this is our 8th issue of the PaperCut. Time really does fly when you are having fun, doing what you love! I'm pretty sure that you will love this issue. It's packed with new ideas and a CUTE hat for the new year.




Oh and starting on Jan - 1st - 2013 (that feels weird to type), we are starting our collection release party AND tons of giveaways ;) So mark your calendars. This is our best year yet!

What do you think of this months issue? Did you have a favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so full of inspiration! My favorite was Audrey's Christmas Tree. It was totally unique and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This issue has so much eye candy!
    My favorite part was seeing the designers' take on the same sketch. Love sketches and even better when their pages include lots of GCD goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this month's issue!! Just gorgeous!! Can't wait to see all of you at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great idea! I love the light garland!

    ReplyDelete