6.10.2013

The June PaperCut Issue


Hello my scrappy friend!
What is my favorite day of the month? Well... it's the day the PaperCut issue comes out!
I can't believe we have been doing the PaperCut for one full year, because it's been so much fun putting it together. This month's issue is really special to me and no it's not because I'm on the cover haha. It's because I got to see the girls work with Special Delivery! This month we are celebrating the Special Delivery collection and the team once again has out done themselves! All the projects are so pretty and being that this collection is the feature of the month, GCD was so sweet and decided to do a spot light on me. Over on page 12, you can read all about "what's next for me" and about my $2 classes, which can also be viewed HERE

This issue is also packed with great ideas for Father's Day and we just know you will love it.

 photo GCDStudiosThePaperCut613CoverLarge_zps3d4c1aff.jpg

Thanks so much for all your support over the year and reading our magazine.
~H

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous issue! I especially love the color inspiration/fresh wedding palettes article - love your designers' use of color in their projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every bit of it! All of your hard work on putting the magazine together really pays off. (and thanks for the shout out in your interview) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great issue!!! Heidi you are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete