3.08.2013

Welcome The New DT on Page 4

 photo GCDStudiosThePaperCut313CoverLarge_zpsde5c6751.jpg

Hands down this is my favorite issue ever! Every time I look at this cover, I laugh and get excited for Easter. I had the BEST time making these little egg people and bunny.

Oh and about the NEW DESIGN TEAM... Simply GO HERE and look at page 4 in the March issue. The new team is so talented and ready to create! We can't wait to hear what you think of this months issue! So please do share your thoughts. Oh and remember to give congrats to the newbies :)


12 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy! So excited! Thanks for the chance to work with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the ladies!!! I know you will rock GCD Studios this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited :) Thanks for this amazing opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to be a part of the new team! Thanks so much for this oppurtunity and congratulations to all the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the BEST DAY EVAH!!! I'm super excited to work with these talented ladies. Love that magazine cover too. Those eggs are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited to be a part of this team! Looking forward to a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one great issue. Whoopie...So happy and excited!!! Congrats everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great issue & big congrats to the new DT!! Looking forward to seeing what you all create this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. unbelievable dream come true for me! Thanks and looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to get started!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing Design Team! Congrats to these very talented and lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete