9.28.2009

Who is ready for some embellies???

When I first saw this collection, I COULDN'T GET OVER ... all the embellies. So here we go!


These larger tags... to die for! They would be perfect for card making :) My fav in this pack is the butterfly! These Tags are covered in beautiful glitter and are lightly embossed.


These tags go on and on! It looks like there are only 6 tags... but what you can't see is that they are like post-it-notes... and have 10 of each image in the pack. CRAZY RIGHT?!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful product! Please make sure I am receiving a new catalog!
    Kim Rose
    Express the Moment
    Idaho Falls, ID

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh those are super fun!! how cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! This stuff is gorgeous! Love the new Melody Ross collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these embellies are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS.....these are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the buttons and Chipboard! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them, very rich in colours and love the different shapes.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look tags give to any and all projects. I just need to bring myself to use them...hehehe! Beautiful tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vintageness of these they are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome - love that there are 10 of each!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving everything I see on this blog. Can I be so lucky and have those for my birthday? I wasn't able to celebrate last Sunday because of the devastating storm that hit our country.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...what beautiful items! I love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to get my hands on all of this!!!

    ReplyDelete