1.17.2011

Michaels store listings- A TRIP TO BRAVE GIRLS CONTEST

Hey everyone,

I have important updates on the Brave Girls Camp contest. We talked it over in house and have decided to open it to all store purchases :) (Archivers, Hobby Lobby, Your Local Craft Store, Any Online Store, and Oriental Trading).
So simply buy the chipart tool from ANY STORE for proof of purchase and make a crafty project and submit it to...


and you will be entered into the contest.

Also... if you haven't seen this fun video yet, here it is one more time.



The tool hits Michael's Stores this week and next week AND FOR MORE INFO about this contest and it's prizes CLICK HERE

Here is the list of Michael's stores that will be carrying the tool:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and amazing contest!!
    Thanks so very much for posting all of the locations!!
    Have a Blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. None of the Michael's close to me will be carrying the tools. I ordered a kit from HSN though

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one near me, but fun to see though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of the participating Michael's are remotely close to me. Glad to know we have other avenues. Very exciting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guilty Kisser---THANK YOU FOR THE TIP!!! I have been LOOKING everywhere for these and there are no Michael's near me that sell them. I just ordered the kit online through HSN!!! I didn't even know they carried it. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete