3.19.2011

getting crafty with Rita's projects




Rita Barakat here with my CHA assignments! I was lucky enough to use Rob & Bob's Animal Crackers for Girls, Scandia Jul and Heather Tozzi's Material Girls. This layout

"Beautiful" was made with Animal Crackers for Girls. This is such a fun line to work with, circus animals with a girly twist! gotta love it! I used the Chip Art tools to make the title in the chipboard scalloped border.

(I used gesso and Shimmerz on the chipboard.)


I also loved making those little flowers with curly pieces of paper! Isn't that elephant sweet?


Here is my Scandia Jul layout! Perfect for those snow papers!

Well...if you have snow!I love the traditional colors!



I had a fun time cutting out shapes, adding glitter and layering them!


This is my Material Girl layout! "Wish" was inspired by my baby girls birthday! She just looks so sweet and innocent, the papers go perfectly with it. I used the Chip Art tool on the all of the chipboard pieces ( also GCD!), they were painted with gesso and Shimmerz.



All of the new lines are so easy to work with! I hope you got some ideas today!

5 comments:

  1. These are sooooo FABULOUS Rita!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! These are all BEAUTIFUL Rita! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Ms. Rita!! Love the fan flowers and the adorable elephant on the first layout!! And what a great picture of your baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete