6.11.2011

Summer Lovin

Hi there! Jennifer here - this month Heidi challenged us girls at GCD to do a Summer themed layout. Perfect! My little girl loves being outside and going to the pool during the summer months, so I have no shortage of photos. ;)



Another requirement for this assignment was to mix up some patterned papers. I pulled papers from Soul Food and Homespun Chic to create my bright color palette.



I also hand cut one of the banner strips from the Fun House line. Another way to use paper with a subtle or light pattern is to print your journaling on it, then cut into strips as I've done with this page. Did you see the cabochon I snuck onto the page? My absolute favorite embellishment right now for sure!



I also added some machine stitching to my page to add a little texture.



And there you have it! A bright and fun summer layout. Pull out those colors and patterns and get to scrappin'!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is a bright summery layout! I love the sun in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING the sun design and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fun, fresh and beautiful! great design.. love the SUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very good design and also all the picture are very much like this web page thanks to sharing the wonderful information i like more this website

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute how the sun dominates the page

    ReplyDelete