11.12.2011

Winner of Kit of the month

Congrats to:
Lillian Child said...

To be the lucky winner of this set would indeed be a Halloween TREAT! Thanks for the chance!

Here is today's color inspiration. When I saw this room on Pinterest I fell in love and in fact I am designing our living room around it. The cool and warm tons blend perfectly together.

Up first is
Diana said:
I created a picture for my kitchen for Thanksgiving time. I thought it was a cute way to document how my kids have grown plus it's a fun little picture to look at.

Photobucket

Isn't this the cutest and easiest idea! Plus it's super cost efficient when using older, but will cute scraps. Thanks Diana for this adorable idea! Now we have Jennifer Larson with a fun Mini album:She Said:
Hello, it's Jennifer Larson, sharing some cozy colors I paired with a mini album about a family tradition. The Mall of America is a special spot for my family, most especially because my husband and I first met there. Every year we go to the Mall of America on Black Friday. It's honestly not as crazy as it sounds!

I took our pictures from last year and made a mini album using the following color combo as inspiration: The desaturated colors are warm but not to showy, perfect for my bright photos.






I loved how Jen decided to use black as the main color and then used pops of colors. I also loved all the circle shapes with bling. It is very creatively cute! Also if you noticed they both used this paper. It's also in our kit of the month.






Enjoy these muted hues, even when scrapping a bright and wild event or cute little hands!
~H


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Lillian and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what the girls came up with!! AMAZING creations!! Loving the turkey hands! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These projects are both so awesome. Love what you dreamed up, Diana and Jennifer!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH. I've sent 2 emails, but haven't received confirmation. Please let me know if you've received my information or if I need to try again. I've been having trouble with my Outlook, so let me know. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete