12.28.2012

HELLO 2013

Hello Everyone! I cannot believe that we are at the end of 2012! I had a great crafty year with GCD Studios and I wish everyone a happy 2013!



Supplies: Oh Happy Day Collection (Hailey Paper 1767, Alicia Paper 1765, Andrea Paper 1773, Chloe Paper 1766, Amber's Avenue Paper 1774)

You can tell that I am in a special folded card mode:) Love that the cool banner is a design on the paper!



The good thing about this card is that it still lays flat if you want to mail it:


I had so much fun making this card. I wish everyone a bright and happy new year!

Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting!
Nina Yang GCD Studios DT, 2012 GCD Studios Card Gal

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooo fun!! I love love love that sun, the '2013' and loving that design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE it!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND and 2013!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, Your card is gorgeous and you used so many of these beautiful papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...fun card Nina!

    ReplyDelete