3.16.2009

The Winner + Texture

Did you know that in every piece of paper that GCD Studios makes, it has a textured feel to it? It is the #1 reason why I love this company! I just go nuts over texture. How many of you knew this about our papers? The problem with shopping online is that you miss out on touching the product.

So, I'm here today to share this inside tidbit. That way the next time you're shopping online, you'll know this about our goodies.

Today I made this little ("It's a girl") card from the same collection as our give away, over the weekend. If you look at the photo closely, you can see that there is a textured look to the paper.

I think I might post a video soon, that way you can see the paper a little better. What do you think? Do you girls want to see a video?




And now for our winner

Karen Taylor said...
I blogged today about the new blog and added link!!I love love love your paper, so it was easy to blog about.
March 14, 2009 6:49 AM

Go ahead and send me your address at hsonboul@gcdstudios.com
Thanks girls for playing along and visiting our blog

~H

20 comments:

  1. Yea!! Thank you! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen. Enjoy. I love GCD papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Karen! Hey, I think putting up a video is a great idea, there's so many details you miss online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Karen! I love texture and love GCD studios. A video would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congras to Karen!! I love paper with texture... I've got to get my hands on some of this great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've definitely noticed the texture and its one of my favorite features of the paper. I'd love to see a video featuring the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen! Enjoy! I'd love to see a video that featured the texture of the papers! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Heidi!!! That baby pp is just *TOO* cute!! I'd love to see a video, and textured pp rocks! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card!!! I would LOVE to see a video! :) Congrats Karen on winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes.. I noticed every pp has that lovely texture! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrat's!! I just found this blog through another blog I follow- LOVE GCD,I think I spend a couple hours in the booth at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Heidi!! Super Cute. Love these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with most of these ladies.. the card is just toooo cute for words. I also learned something new today when I read your article. That texture on the paper is amazing. I would love to see more about it. If a video will help then by all means please share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Karen...you lucky girl!!! Have fun playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh well done Karen, enjoy the papers.

    The texture is wonderful. It is wonderfully touchy feely! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh...how fun for Karen!! Congrats!

    A video would be great! I'll check back...

    ~Lori R

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a lovely card :) i had no idea they're textured too?! well now, that's just really awesome! and, CONGRATS to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Karen, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. COngrats Karen! Love the texture of your paper!

    ReplyDelete