11.14.2009

Pamela Young


Bio:
Hello! My name is Pamela Young, and I absolutely LOVE scrapbooking. It is a way of life for me. :) It is my therapy and my peace. I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years and card-making for 7 years. I have just added altering and digital/hybrid scrapbooking to what I do this past year. My style keeps evolving. I love to try new things. I also tend to stick with my favorite techniques and designs. If I find something I love, I tend to use it a lot. :) I have been published in several different magazines (Cards, Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Scrapbooks and Cards Today, Scrapbooks Etc, and Scrapbook Trends). I keep an updated blog at http://pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/.
I am currently living in Colorado, and I am a SAHM to two wild boys, ages 6 and 4, and a baby girl (almost 5 months old). They grow up so fast. I am enjoying life right now, even though it can get a bit chaotic. J I am so thankful that I scrapbook and will be able to look back over these days. I have a wonderful husband who is supportive of my scrapbook obsession. We have been married for 9 years. Family plays a big part in my life.



Heidi's thoughts:
First of all... I love the stitching Pamela did on her layout. SO PRETTY! and 2nd... what cute and fun altered items :) I love the way Pamela used our pattern papers and wasn't afraid to mix with other items :) Great job Pamela!

7 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of using papers in a dimensional form. I just love these projects...beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS PAM! All around FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job mix and matching different layers on all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! As soon as I saw your night owl page, I could identify. My daughter - now 7yo (where does the time go?!), was very much a night owl when she first got home. Love that title, and at least now I can look back at that time and say, "whew! I made it" ;)
    Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela - your projects are amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete