11.23.2009

The simple things

The recipe box is out and we are all gearing up for the feast! Here is a layout that speaks the simple truth about Thanks Giving. lol I thought this was very clever of Sherri (DT gal).

You can find out more about this layout here LINK


Our Guest Robyn, made this beautiful, but simple wall hanging. I'm a big fan of holiday decor and this is warm and inviting.

Robyn also made this cute card. I love these owls... which you can find at Unity Stamps. Wouldn't this be cute to send, as an invite for dinner?!!
This layout was created by Brenda (DT gal)
I love the cloud and bird placement, and I love her title. It's the simple joys I'm most grateful for.
Simple Challenge:
This week before you get to busy, take a moment to write down what you are grateful for this coming Holiday. Then give back!
If you are grateful for your family... do something kind for them.
If you are grateful for a home... give to a homeless shelter.
I promise this will get you in the spirit of the holiday's
~H

3 comments: