1.16.2010

CHA update

I have been going non-stop this past few days. I've been planning projects out and helping with all the small details, to make everything perfect for the GCD Studios booth. I'm so excited that CHA is less then a week away.


On Friday and Saturday, I'll be teaching these make and takes.

If you are going to be at CHA, come find me in our Booth 3785 :)

Because of all the crazy work... I'll be a little MIA from our blog (just so you know). I will be posting stuff about CHA next week, so stay tuned.

Also I'll be posting our new DT Call on February 1st, so get those resumes ready!

13 comments:

  1. I just love those projects!! Have a blast at CHA and we can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your make and takes - wish I could attend! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those make and takes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those make and takes! HOw cute! I will be there!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is sooo pretty! Can't wait to see you there. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing all the new products soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome make and takes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your make and takes!!! Wish I could be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh goodness, DT call time?? I'll get ready ;)

    Can't wait to get some of the new releases to play with!

    Have fun at CHA... that's a pretty make n take!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great make and takes!!! hopefully, i'll bump into you at CHA! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wish I was able to make this CHA, hopefully I'll see you at Chicago!

    ReplyDelete