1.29.2010

Saying good bye to our DT Gals

Hello everyone,

Boy... this past year has been amazing! So much growth in such little time! I'm so grateful for everyone's support and following our team’s work/blog.

As you read over our new DT call (that will be posted on feb 1st)... I hope you feel inspired to try out. I can remember back when I first started submitting, I felt that "no one would pick little o'l me for a team". I want you all to put that thought out of your mind and please do try out! It never hurts to try... right?!

I look forward to everyone’s entries!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for our LOVELY DT!
This last year was a great success, thanks to our very talented gals. I've looked back over this past years work and picked out my favorite thing created by each of our DT Gals and here they are :)

Nancy- Hopes and Dreams Journal

Renee- Big and Strong Layout


Sherry- Lovely Layout


Lori- Valentine Box

Amber- Princess Scepter Estee- Everything I need Layout

Jenyfur-Earth day seed gift





I have come to love each and everyone of these girls and I think the world of them. THANK YOU GIRLS... for all your beautiful and hard work!

I'll see you all on Monday

~H

12 comments:

  1. Amazing projects for sure! Love each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing designteam! Love every single project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects...what a great team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work from the entire talented dt!

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for an inspiring term ladies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor girls...its sad when " your time is up"..this is lovely work...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbelieveable work, ladies! You ROCK! The gcd booth was AMAZING at CHA and I was so honored to be able to do an interview with Kent and Melody. What a dream it would be to be on the team! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls did a fantastic job! I hope you are feeling better Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been great fun! I love the product and know there are great things ahead for GCD Studios. Thanks, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, these girls rock, such bright happy exhibits for inspiration on this Sunday morning for me, wow where to start, like the sound of trying out for the DT, you never know if you don't try, I had my first page accepted for publication this week so I am full of enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you GCD DT. YOu have been so very inspiring this year! I have loved seeing all your wonderful projects on the blog. Amy Tara

    ReplyDelete
  12. crazy the ride is over. It was a fabulous DT to work for - so anyone even remotley interested - throw in your hat!

    ReplyDelete