1.04.2012

In the scrapbook world, this is my favorite time of the year. We are weeks away from CHA and we are working hard on our booth to reclaim out title of Best booth at show. Our theme this year is going to be beautiful and I think you will all love it ;)

Now, lets get the release party started.
Up first we have the Beautiful and spirited Donna Salazar's collection

Photobucket


Photobucket
Card by: Heidi Van Laar

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Donna has teamed up with Spellbinders again and this lovely alpha paper work beautifully with their "Donna's Alphas"
They can been seen at Spellbinders .com


Photobucket

Donna also has raw Compatible chipboard that will work with this font.

Photobucket
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Isn't it so soft and elegant. I think it's her best collection to date.
So, what do you think of it and how would you used it?

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous collection! I love the mix of florals and weathered wood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am IN LOVE!! I can't wait to see your booth this year... you totally knocked it out of the park last year...and can not wait to see this collection in person!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one flippin' GORGEOUS collection!!!!! What a magnificent display of sheer elegance with rustic woods and florals!!! I would use it for scrapping some old photos of my daughter and my mom together at Olan Mills...all dolled up in pearls and lace! Of course other things, but that is the photo session that pops to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning collection!!! This will be perfect for my altered cigar boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning!!!!! Soooo excited for Donna and GCD!! Move over Antiquities ....Momma has a new favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection. I would definitely make a family album. The colors are gorgeous for both old and new photos. TFS, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Heidi! Like a comfy quilt of beautiful scraps...love it! I would definitely card-lift this with the paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS!!!
    Can't wait to get a hold of this paper!
    Thanks for the peek!

    LoriM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome papers and can't wait to see them in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything that donna does !!! Layouts and more layouts is how i would use this paper!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh i love these papers!
    Love the soft colors and the elegant feel in them ♥♥♥
    Hugs, Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely LUV!!! Especially the page that looks like wood, with the light peach rose!! Oh the layouts that I could create!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this collection!! Very pretty!! Soft but can be used for so many things!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am totally in love - this one is definately ON MY LIST!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty...I would definitely use it fo a shabby chic journal, for a gorgeous calendar , my valentines or for my love...my heads spinning as to so many things to do...now I wait :( hurry up pls!

      Delete