1.10.2012

Splendor

Photobucket

Please Welcome
Heather Tozzi



Photobucket
Card By: Heidi Van Laar

I love this new collection so much! Heather is getting more and more amazing with each new collection. She made the Great out Doors, Material Girl and now Splendor for GCD Studios. Just look at these colors... they are to die for and the patterns are so vintage yummy. I hope you love this collection as much as I do, because Heather is one talented designer and a dear friend. 

Photobucket 
Layout By: Heidi Sonboul

Bio:
Having been an artist from an early age, Heather has always had an eye for color, composition and detail. It was only natural that she would make a career out of what she loved to do. In 2001, Heather graduated from Brooks College of Long Beach, California with her associate’s degree in Graphic Design. She later went on to work as a designer in multi-media advertising in the Southern California area.

Heather has played a integral roll in designing for GCD Studios since the very beginning with paper collections such as Zen Garden and Daydream Ensemble. Her proven design skills and fun, easy-going personality reflects in her work. Amazing details, fun patterns and quirky motifs are her signature design style. A style that has quickly moved her into the spotlight as one of GCD Studios premier artists.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


  Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So tell me... What do you think?
What's your favorite about the collection?

21 comments:

  1. I think this has to be my favorite one so far too! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh I am in LOVE!!!! GORGEOUS line and love love love the creations!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute collection...great designs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection. I love the "label" graphics and the colors & patterns are just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore the sweet pastel colors and the vintage element. this is definitely a must have collection for me! love everything and the frames are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this one - my favourite among the GCD Studios sneaks I've seen this year!

    Love the colors and the versatile designs, and the mix between soft and vintage elements!

    And those embellishments... YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favourite sneaks from any company for CHA so far. Can't wait to come by the booth and see it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like Queen sang:
    I want it all, and I want it now!!!
    :-)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the font stickers and the epoxy rectangles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Splendor tiny prints and the colours! Those shaped chipboards are pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors, the letters, the die cut flowers . . . this is really a beautiful collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love, love, love the colors in Splendor, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely beautiful!! I would love to find some very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am REALLY liking Splendor. The example LO is just lovely. I like the quirkiness of the chevron paper and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colors! Glad blue is back! All of it really, this is a collection I would love to use!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I like the alphabet stickers the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE LOVE this line!! Fantastic colors and sweet patterns! And, the samples are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow,wow,wow! I LOVE everything about it! The colors are definitely what draws me in first. The wood grain alphies are to die for! I love the font choice too. The embellies are amazing...perfection!

    ReplyDelete