8.07.2012

Water Week: Waves on Cards...A Must Try!

Tracy Schultz Summer is Here GCD

 I hope you're enjoying water week here on the blog. I know I am- there has been some amazing inspiration so far!! Today I'm sharing a couple cards with you that feature waves. The first one is bright, fun, and just plain summery.

  Tracy Schultz Summer is Here close-up GCD

I cut the solid waves free-hand, but the top layer of waves were cut using my Silhouette. The design in the paper makes it look like they are really rolling and crashing! [GCD Studios Oh Happy Day #1765, #1766, #1772, #1774]

  Tracy Schultz Portal GCD

For my second card, I wanted to make a little scene that would appear like you were looking out of a portal on a ship. I layered some waves I punched from Flower Child, then a little whale, and some clouds.

  Tracy Schultz Portal close-up GCD

To make the portal, I just used my circle dies to cut a tiny strip and then added it to my card front using dimensionals. The inside of my card read- "Have a whale of a time!" [GCD Studios Flower Child #1645, #1649 #1649; Oh Happy Day #1766]

  Tracy Schultz

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun!!! LOVING the waves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, your cards make me so happy! Your designs are amazing and inspiring! I absolutely adore both of these cards. You are a card maker extraordinaire! :)

    ReplyDelete