9.23.2012

A Month of ABC's - Ss

Hi!  Amanda here with you today.  If I had to pick a favorite season, I would pick fall because it is not too hot, not too cold, and all you need is a light jacket.  :)  Seriously though, I love the cooler weather and, unlike spring, it is not wrought with weeds.  Urgh. 

I am a sucker for creating scenes on a card and just couldn't resist stamping and fussy cutting a tiny apple orchard. 

I made the tire swing from a real rubber LEGO tire.  It is not often I have a stroke of crafty genius, but I'll take the credit for this one.  :)

I stamped and fussy cut the apples from the Cherry Pie print.  The little apple stamp fit perfectly on the cherries.  Don't they look delish?  And although subtle, I stamped a houndstooth background with watermark ink. 

This window card was inspired by a canvas wall hanging I saw on Pinterest. 


After stamping the tree and leaves, I free-hand cut the curtains and punched the valance and layered each with foam squares.  I added some jute twine for tie-backs and I was done!  

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
From the Country Charm collection: Sweet Floral 1512, Tiny Floral Border 1513, Picnic Blanket 1509, Superstar 1511, Cherry Pie 1504; kraft (The Paper Co.); Home Sweet Home stamp set, houndstooth background stamp (Market Street Stamps); apple and sentiment stamps (Paper Smooches); ink (ColorBox); jute twine (May Arts)

No comments:

Post a Comment