9.25.2012

A Month of ABC's - Uu

Happy Tuesday to you!  Amanda here and today I have the letter Uu. To celebrate the letter, I have a fun post about "Useful crafts around the house". I'm excited to share this fun idea for jazzing up an old can.  If you are like me, you can never have too many pencil cups.  I have them scattered all around my house, each stuffed to the brim with pencils, pens, screwdrivers, scissors, etc., because I never know when and where I may need a certain item.  (You should see my purse.  YIKES!)  Recently, scissors have begun to take over my craft room, so I repurposed an old hot chocolate tin to help reign in my scissor stash.


I love this sweet cherry print from the Country Charm collection!  Paired with gingham and rick rack, this can just screams country chic.  Plus, I think it's pretty darn cute.  

I die cut a pair of cherries and applied Glossy Accents to give them some dimension.  They look yummy enough to eat! 

Perfect for my scissors! 

Be sure to stop by later this week for more crafty goodness! 

Supplies
From the Country Charm collection: Cherry Pie 1504, Picnic Blanket 1509; red and green cardstock (Bazzill Card Shoppe), brown cardstock (American Crafts), rick rack, Glossy Accents, Silhouette Cameo

2 comments: