2.16.2013

Just Roll With It

Hello there!

Today I'd like to share a little something I made with one of may favorite new collections from GCD Studios "Sunkissed" by Heidi Sonboul

Supplies:
Cardstock:  (white) Georgia-Pacific, (pink) American Crafts, Patterned Papers: (Lazy Days, Swim Lessons, Pretty Swimsuit, Pool Party Baby!, Sunshine from the "Sunkissed" collection) GCD Studios, Stamps: (Just Roll With It from the Spiffy Scooters set) Paper Smooches, Ink: (black) ColorBox, Twine: Jillybean Soup
Size: 5.5"x4.25"

Sunkissed is all about delicious sherbet-y colors and fun summertime elements like roller skates and  bathing beauties. I couldn't resist making the roller skate cut from the "Lazy Days" paper the focal pint of my card. I embellished it with a few flowers and matted it with the fabulous star from the "Swim Lessons" B side. With a background of multi colored triangles, I love the way this card turned out!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeee that roller skate!!

    ReplyDelete