Good morning everyone! Tegan here and I am excited to show off this project I made with the Pure Bliss Collection. I love that the color palette is so soft and sweet. For my sister-in-law's baby shower a couple years back we made baby shoe party favors out of paper. I just loved making those cute little things and I thought they would be so adorable made with the Pure Bliss collection. And I was right-just take a look! I made this as a table decoration, but you could also use it as a gift box!
I found a number of free baby shoe template's online.
You can find the one that I used by clicking here.
The boxes are 2 round paper mache boxes I recently picked up at my local craft store.
1) First paint the boxes with a soft pink acrylic craft paint. Let them dry.
2) Measure the height of each box and the length around the outside of each box.
3) Cut strips of scrap paper or cardstock that are the same measurements as the height and length around the box.
4) Cut pieces of the Pure Bliss paper that are the height of each box and 3" wide. Adhere these pieces side by side covering the entire strip. Place the adhesive in the middle of the squares, so that when we run these pieces through the sewing machine, your needle won't get sticky.
5) Run the paper "seams" through a sewing machine using a zig-zag stitch.
6) Adhere this completed strip around each paper mache box.
7) Decorate the box as shown.
Thanks for stopping by today. And as always, have a great day!
Supplies: Pure Bliss Collection- Happy Hoops (2018), Dainty Floral (2024), Diamonds (2029)