5.23.2011

One Spring Day

Hey, everyone! Melissa here with my last GCD Studios post. I have loved this last year of designing with GCD and am excited to share my last layout here on the blog :-)

I created this layout using the new papers from the "Great Outdoors" line by Heather Tozzi. This line has the cutest papers! Last Spring, my husband and I took a drive out to Bear Lake and I remember what a beautiful, sunny spring day it was! The pictures went perfectly with this line of papers.





Supplies Used:

- GCD Studios - Great Outdoors Patterned Paper
- Bazzill White Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Studio Calico Alphabet Stickers
- Thread
- EK Success Bubble Border Punch
- Sewing Machine
- Typewriter
- Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch



This past year has been an exciting one for me! I can still remember the day I got the phone call from Heidi asking me to come aboard the GCD team!! That was one of the most thrilling moments! I couldn't believe that I had made it onto the team :-) I want to thank Heidi for all of her hard work she does- she is truly a great person to work for! And I would like to thank GCD Studios for their generosity with their products this past year! I remember when I got the first box of goodies from them and it was like Christmas morning! Thank you so much! I also have them to thank for my first publication in the Scrapbook Trends magazine! One of the layouts I made last June for GCD Studios was picked up by Scrapbook Trends - my very FIRST publication in a magazine! Another extremely memorable moment was made when I opened up my email and saw the request for the publication :-)

I am super excited to see what the new team brings to the table this year!! Congratulations to all of you ladies!

xoxo,
Melissa

5 comments:

  1. Going to miss you on this team Melissa!! You are AMAZING and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! Just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I LOVe this layout! Perfect in everyway! We'll miss you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Melissa! Thanks for all the great pieces you've posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout Melissa, I love that line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Love it. Good luck Melissa!

    ReplyDelete