1.23.2012

Country Charm

Photobucket

Today I have the last collection to share and it's a good one :)
Please welcome our new Country Charm.

Also, remember our papers are now on cardstock and GCD Studios has said goodbye to the linen paper.
Photobucket
Layout by: Heidi Sonboul

Photobucket
Card by: Heidi Van Laar

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't it so darling?
What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. Great collection! I love the fresh, bright colors and the strawberry and floral prints are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited about the bright colors and patterns in this line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo DARLING!! Love the berries :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is darling and would be perfect for picnic layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh totally LOVE the colors and patterns!!! very fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm sad about the linen paper going away... I always loved that about GCD... but I know that your card stock lines will be just as FABULOUS...because you are GCD and you always ROCK!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this new line!! The colors are gorgeous!! Loving {both} Heidi's card and lo!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This line is ADORABLE!!! SUPER cute!!!! I can see soooo many possibilities with this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Summer here I come! Love the motifs and the colors...it oozes Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This line and the Happy Day line are my absolute favorite peeks of all releases that I have seen!!!!! I MUST get every delicious piece of both of these collections! Lisa Risser

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just at CHA and saw all of your collections...totally in love!

    ReplyDelete