11.19.2012

How About A Christmas Tree?

Pinterest is a huge source for crafty inspiration.  Guiseppa here today and I am excited to share with you a layout inspired by Pinterest.  So here's a look.


So, this is what I did.  I stared off by choosing how I was going to create my to make it similar to the idea off Pinterest.  I cut out a scalloped borders using my Silhouette...genious!


I then started adding them to my paper, making each one a little shorted than the last one.  I curled the scallops by using my nail.  


See how it looks after I have made each border shorter an shorter.


Now, I just dressed it up a bit.  It didn't need a whole lot because the main embellishment was the tree itself.




Go ahead...try it.  I am thrilled at how it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafing!

GCD Supplies: Slendor- Woven Chevron #1686, Letter Tiles #1680, Boutanique- Elegant #1710, Country Charm- Strawberry Jam #1510

Other Supplies: Silhouette, Twine, Brad and Cardstock







5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeee your tree!! And now I am pinning your lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tree work!!! super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! The tree turned out gorgeous for your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooooooove this and am going to do it. Are your scallops about 1" high?? thanks. Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are probably a bit smaller. Maybe 3/4 of an inch high.

      Delete