3.28.2013

Rocking those glasses

Hello everyone! Nina here to share my CHA projects using the Special Delivery collection! You probably have seen this collection popping up many times by now lol For example, Calvin's Race paper was featured on Moxie Fab World facebook and is "possibly the most trendy piece in the entire show", so said Cath, the trend editor of Paper Crafts magazine. Am I excited!

Some of my favorites from this collection are Mr. Sonboul's glasses and Spencer's bow ties!

Supplies: All paper from Special Delivery collection. Heidi paper - 2041, Spencer paper - 2046, Jack paper - 2043

I cracked myself up making this card! I used a small piece of the Heidi paper to cover the front of the mini craft pin! Heidi + Sonboul = ? Does it ring a bell? (Wink)



The name of the collection: Special Delivery inspired me on this card:


Supplies: All paper from Special Delivery collection. Guido paper - 2042, Zach paper - 2048, Dillon paper - 2040, Jack paper - 2043

Yes, yes, I used a craft pin on this card as well! Love how my small paper scrap made a big difference on the look! The little collage was also adhere to card with some foam adhesive. 


I had so much fun making these two cards! They are both 5-1/2" x 5-1/2".

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting! Nina Yang GCD Studios DT, 2012 GCD Studios Card Gal

3 comments: