12.10.2009

Home Made Gifts

Mini Album
By Beatriz G.
Mini Album:
1- Cut 4 4"x 6"pieces of chipboard round the edges,
2- Add patterned paper, inside and out of album, punch holes and tie together
3- Embellish the cover with tin, lace, chipboard snowflake, brad, crochet flower and buttons


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little People Gift Set
By: Grace T

Little People activity tin:

I got the idea for this project because I scored the "people" die cut set at the closing sale of my lss. I used party it up papers (mostly scraps from my other project) and just run them through the die cut machine, layering the pieces for more interest. I laminated them with contact paper and adhered a small strip of magnet on the back. Since my kids will use this during church time, I wanted it to be sturdy for tough kids. LOLI also covered the tin but this time with the Sunny Days papers (I just love that line!)Another thing I love about this project is that it's so thin and compact which can be taken anywhere.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini-album . . . and those little people are absolutely Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini album! I can spot Bety's style a mile away! and that people tin is the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable gift for small children. Love that tin with the little people!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love work done by the ever talented Beatriz. I can't get enough of her creativity. Her style is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete