12.21.2009

I would love to see your baking photos...

Christmas is just around the corner... can you believe it?!!
My son (Bradley) keeps asking: "Mommy, how many days are left?"
He asks me this every day!

We are so excited about this Holiday and the joy it brings into our home.
All the shopping has been done and this whole week, I will be baking and pre-making food to freeze. YUMMY! Will you be baking?

I would love to see your photos.
Do you have fun photos of your kids... baking with you?
Please email them to Hsonboul@gcdstudios.com
The person with the best photo will win a fun prize pack...
"Everything Green and Red"
You have until Wednesday the 23rd, to send me the photo :)


This cute Tag/Mug Gift set is by our Guest Artist Gina.
I love the star she layered on.

CARD GIFT SET
BY: Krista R
She created 4 cards and packaged them up pretty in this cute little rectangular tin. Which she also decorated. So cute... right?

3 comments:

  1. very nice-love the sparkle at the ends of the snowflakes-adds that touch of POP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you and yours. And thanks for sharing all your talents with us throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete