5.12.2009

It's been a while

It's been a while... when we last did a sketch challenge. This layout was tuned in by our Estee Stone for Mothers Day and I decided to save it for today (because I loved the look that much!).

(Product used for layout:
GCD Studios Canta Collection Patterned PaperGCD Studios Shades of Black Epoxy StickersGCD Studios Black Glitter StickersButton - Etsy Shop (Tessa Ann, Beautifully Handmade)Making Memories BradsStaz On Ink, Jet BlackDMC Black Embroidery FlossBlack thread)

Challenge:
  • Create a layout...making this sketch your own
  • You can use any scrapbook products you have
  • Due Thursday 14th 2009.
  • Try to use Mothers Day photos/theme.
  • SEND IT TO hsonboul@gcdstudios.com

The DT will pick the winner and the winner will receive this:

12 comments:

  1. Love this sketch. Where do we send our LOs to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I hope I can round up some time to create a layout from this great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love this layout too! Beautiful work, Estee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sketch and prize, I hope I can play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estee, this is such a fabulus l/o! I love the big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BEAUTIFUL layout!!! I love how you used the large flowers, and the stitching!!! Really well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds like fun. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Sketch, Gorgeous layout, and wonderful prize...I've got to do this one...Hopefully I'll have time. If not, I'll do it anyway cuz I love that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEK! I am cofused. It says the LO is due by Thursday, but does that mean by thursday morning, or the end of the day Thursday? I hope the end of thursday. I am almost finished!!! If anyone knows, please let me know. You can leave me a comment here, or on my blog:
    www.scrappy-arts-n-thoughts.blogspot.com
    Thank you!!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful layout Estee - great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danielle, I assume its by the end of the day. But I can't tell you for sure. Mine will be done later today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) You girls are funny... It's due Thursday night ;)

    ReplyDelete