3.09.2010

Facebook Gal Rita Barakat


Bio:
My name is Rita Barakat. I have been married to my wonderful hubby for 19 years. Before I had children I painted life size murals for a living. I am blessed to be a SAHM (stay at home mom) to five beautiful children ages 18 down to 4! My talents are all in the fine arts. I direct a youth choir and drama team. I sing and have always been a crafter and an artist. When I ran across scrapbooking I was immediately hooked! Scrapbooking is my passion!


"How did it feel to get the call?"
I just got a new iphone the day before and I am not a technical kind of person, so first I missed the call. The I couldn't figure out how to retrieve my voicemail! I had to wait for my teenage son to come home to do it for me! To my surprize it was Heidi talking a mile a minute, saying you want to call me back! I called her right back and was SO excited I couldn't stand it!!! I called my hubby and all my friends as soon as I got off the phone!

10 comments:

  1. YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy RITA!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rita!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rita!! Super excited to get to know you :)
    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita...so excited to work with you! Yeaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Rita...can't wait to work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOO HOOOOO!!! Congrats Rita! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Rita - so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete