3.09.2010

Welcome Melissa Mann our Layout Gal


BIO
Hi Everyone! My name is Melissa Mann. I live in the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida in Pensacola - we are about 10 minutes away from the white beaches! I am married to a wonderful guy named Troy and we have three children: Sammy, a black Lab; Lucy, a pug/bulldog mix; and Daisy the cat. I have been scrapbooking for about 4 years and have seriously grown to love playing with paper and glue! I love to drink sweet tea, read books, and take pictures. I'm SO very excited to be working with GCD Studios and this fabulous team!


GETTING THE CALL:
I read on the GCD Blog that they were going to be making calls to the new designers at 9:00 PST. I am three hours ahead than they are - so, at 12:00am, I had my phone right next to me! It got to be 12:00 and then 12:30 and still no call. I was definitely thinking that I was not chosen for the 2010 team. I had just sat down to eat some lunch and my phone rang with a number that I didn't know....I answered it and when I heard her say her name was Heidi, I was in absolute shock!!! I couldn't believe it! I was BEYOND thrilled and excited!!!!

21 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Melissa!!! So very excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Melissa....you know how much I adore you!!! I am so very Happy for YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! So excited!! Thanks for this opportunity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! You deserve this - these people will be enriched by your contributions! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyyyy! they are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are super lucky to have ya!! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Melissa! Looking forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Melissa that is awesome! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Melissa! You are perfect for this! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOHOO MELISSA!!!! A huge congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete