10.20.2012

A Halloween Layout...with The Bieb



My girl Janica is so funny!  Most girls don't want to dress up as boys, but my girl did and she pulled it off well.  The kids at school were taking pictures with her cause she looked so good.


Look at this fun title.  I love making titles and making them out of all different types of fonts.



I made these stars to emphasize the theme of the layout.  I added a spider web to one of them to continue the Halloween theme.  Fun huh?  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my layout.

GCD Studios Supplies:
 Country Charm: Super Star #1511, Weekend Fun #1515 and Tiny Floral Border #1513






2 comments:

  1. How fun is that costume?!?!?!? I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!! LOVING the colors and all the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, especially the fun title! She looks amazing, sure had me fooled! Don't know if you have any sons, but I thought it was your son!

    ReplyDelete