10.22.2012

Turkey Anyone?


Hello Crafters! Have you enjoyed our Halloween projects so far? Me too! :) Now we are starting a fun 10 days of Thankful Paper Crafting Week! I am excited to share my project today: a cute Turkey Dinner Invitation with a free pattern for you to create one of your own!



Supplies: GCD Studios - Bonjour Collection (Bouquet Paper 1535, Les Fleurs Paper 1538) Splendor Collection (Zig Zag Paper 1687)

Can you tell I am trying to mimic a table setting? I'm in love with my little dotted turkey on a plate. And here is how I created the plate: a bunch punched circles with foam adhesive:



I drew the turkey pattern myself and cut the pieces out using a electronic die cut machine.



Here is the printable turkey pattern for you. Just right click on the picture below to save it to your computer. Print at 100% scale for the size intended.
Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting!
Nina Yang GCD Studios DT, 2012 GCD Studios Card Gal

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Nina! Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete