3.25.2009

Caribbean Blues Winner

Thanks so much for all your fun input about the rub-ons. I love reading comments!
Our winner of the Caribbean Blues rub-ons is

let's embellish! said...
These are really cute and it reminds me of the kids laying around getting some sun with their sunglasses on! I think they would look great on an acrylic mini album!
March 24, 2009 10:50 PM

Go ahead and send me your info at hsonboul@gcdstudios.com

I just love these rub-ons - Caribbean Blues
I feel that they work well with summer and winter themes, because of the different blues in this set. I made this layout 2 weeks ago, using the same rub-ons and you can see that it works really well for summer themes.


Trips & Tricks:
At the bottom left of this layout I used the flower rub-on and decided to water color the flowers and leaves. The flowers are hollowed out, so you can color or paint inside of them.

Tomorrow I'll post another project using these same rub-ons, but with a winter theme to it.

Remember only 3 MORE DAY to submit your entry. The DT call is coming to a fast end
~H

15 comments:

  1. I really like the way you did the title! Makes me ready for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the water color technique!!! congrats to the winner, lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did the the flower rub-ons. I also like the water and the fish in the days of the week circle. It is a really great arrangement for these pics. I love this set of rub-ons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes and grats to the winner... I would love to see the acrylic album with these on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome LO and I just had an idea to try with some quilling and those rub ons. Going to see what I might be able to do and find some rub ons at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design of that layout and all those blue colors. I am so ready for warmer weather.

    Congrats to the winner!

    Cannot believe there are only 3 more days left in the DT Call. Best of luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fun layout, love the impact of the large & spaced-out title, plus the group of brads at the corner bottom just adds to the overall coolness :) CONGRATS tp the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a beautiful layout, the rubons look great. I love what you did with the flowers, and the brads are soooo cool! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used all the brads on your layout!

    Congratulations to the lucky winner :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I love how you used the rubons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I am LOVING that layout! Love the tag in the corner, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats to the winner! gorgeous LO! i love all the details, especially the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout and great tips! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Lucky me ! I had to do a double take! LOL! thanks! So fun!

    ReplyDelete