3.23.2009

Winner + DT Update = Welcome Monday

Our winner for Pam's Sketch contest is......

Grace Lauer. I loved have Grace thought to flip the sketch on it's side. She also used the ticket in place of the journaling. What a smart thing to do! Grace, Ssend me an email with your address and we'll send out your new goodies :)

Thanks everyone for playing along with this sketch. It was fun looking at all your creative ideas.

As of today, we have had over 250 hundred submissions. I'm so happy and excited with the response to our open DT call and we still have 5 more days to go. Remember the team will be announced on the 6th of April, in a fun NEW way! Party here on the 6th Woot...WOOT!

Happy Monday everyone.

~H

12 comments:

  1. love the way grace used the sketch, great job!!! cannot wait to see the outcome of the dt team! good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grace!!! Your layout is just amazing...awesome photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just wonderful! love it Grace! congratulations friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a lot of entries!! Congrats Grace..that Layout is amazing! Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Grace, I loved your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of entries. Great layout Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful LO Grace!!! WooHoo on being the winner! =o) Good luck to all of you who put in for the DT!! There is some really yummy paper to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my how exciting! I loved this sketch and the way Pam did it was simply stunning. I have seen some of the entries on their blogs and I have to say... wow ladies great work out there! I want to wish all of you who applied to the GCD Design Team... GOOD LUCK!!! It has to be exciting and a hard choice to make with 250+ applications.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grace!! Congrats girl!! Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning the sketch contest Grace.

    250 submissions so far? Holy cow...I'm getting nervous and I haven't even sent in my app yet.

    This is going to be an exciting reveal. Cannot wait to see who makes the team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...250? That's incredible! Can't wait for the 6th!!

    ReplyDelete