I'm excited to bring you my technique today. I guess you could say I was inspired by the bright and shiny necklace in the photo. And of course, I can't leave out the vibrant blue skies.
Supplies: 2 pieces of medium plaques chip art chipboard (#551), blue redwork homespun chic paper, red and white card stock, 2 pop cans, silver metallic spray paint, 7 silver nuts (hardware), silver wire, 1/2 in. circle punch, rhinestone, stickers, blue acrylic paint, pen, hot glue gun, kid paintbrush, foam tape
- spray paint chipboard. allow to dry approx. 15 min. cut pop cans to create arms and legs
- accordion fold arms and legs. adhere.
- cut neck from scrap. adhere to head and body to connect. create eyes, nose and mouth. adhere.
- paint nuts. allow to dry approx. 15 min. once dry adhere.
- trace and cut middle panel. hand draw hearts, hands and feet. cut and adhere.
- affix stickers to card stock. cut and adhere.
- wrap wire around paintbrush. remove. punch out circle affix rhinestone. adhere to wire. adhere wire to robot.
- cut card stock to create card base. cut patterned paper slightly smaller than card stock and adhere. Adhere robot to card base using foam tape.