Hello! It Windy here with a little technique that I use to make my gift tags a little more interesting. If you search inspiration sites like Etsy or Pinterest you see that tags are very popular and trendy right now... especially tags that are die cut. So I thought I'd take that trend and make a recessed spot on a few tags that would serve as the perfect home for these embellies...
I love that look... want to see how I did it?
1. Start with two tags, a chipboard circle, a circle punch, foam
adhesive and a transparency shape.
2. Punch a hole near the bottom of the tag.
3. Place foam adhesive on the tag.
4. Layer with the second tag.
5. Place chipboard circle in the center of tags.
6. Embellish rest of tag.
That's it... a new twist on tags. Have a nice one!