4.14.2013

One Charming Wreath

Amanda here today just popping by to share one of my projects that debuted at CHA in January.  I love making paper leaf wreaths.  They are super easy, but they look amazing.  In a few quick steps you can make your very own paper leaf wreath, too.

I used the newly released Charleston collection for the leaves on this wreath.  These colors are perfect for almost any season. 

1. Cut a wreath form from cardboard.  I use my Martha Stewart circle cutter to score the cardboard and then I finish cutting with a craft knife.   You can vary the dimensions of the circles to customize the size of your wreath.  This is so easy you will never by an expensive foam wreath form again.

2. Die cut a bunch of leaves from patterned paper (I used approx. 70 3.5" leaves for my wreath).  Crease the leaves down the center, fold the ends in and staple to the wreath form. 

3. Continue stapling leaves around the wreath form until both ends meet. 
Add a pretty bow and you're done!  Now you have a piece of decor that is sure to impress!

Supplies: Charleston collection; 1.5" ivory satin ribbon (Offray); leaf die (Silhouette)


3 comments:

  1. Love love love love love this!! WOW!!! Totally pinning this!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love this! And love the stapling idea! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete