4.09.2013

Scrap Your Month

One of my favorite papers in the Sunkissed line is Calendar Girl. I just had to scrapbook a photo of my darling little niece in her bright pink swimsuit from this past summer:


I filled four squares with her photo, then began adding bits and pieces to the other squares. I filled some with patterned paper, some with fussy-cut flowers, some with punched shapes, and others with journaling.


Of course, the title needed to be a play on the calendar, so I chose June Bug. She is cute as a bug, and the photo was taken in June, afterall.


Sunkissed is the kind of collection that makes me want to have a little girl - cute, fun, and sweet. Kudos to Heidi Sonboul for creating such a yummy collection!


GCD Studios Supplies Used: Sunshine #2056, Pretty Swimsuit #2061, Calendar Girl #2066, Tickled with Sunshine #2065.

2 comments: