Sugar and spice and everything nice...
need a card for sweet little girl? If so, then look no further than GCD Studios Pure Bliss collection! It is chock full of darling papers, patterns and sweet embellishments! I especially love the yellow in this collection.
Here is a card I made using the Pure Bliss collection:
I had a blast layering embellishments on this card! When layering, I prefer to use foam tape to give the layers even more dimension. And how about I let you in on a little secret of mine.... when I work with stickers (such as the "Hello" sticker), I add a small piece of cardstock on the back of the sticker which then allows me to add foam tape to the back of the sticker, rather than just adhering the sticker flat on the card. Easy to do, and yet lends a bigger punch to the overall card design.
Supplies: Paper - Pure Bliss collection 6"x6" paper pad: #2031; Embellishments - Pure Bliss collection Element Stickers: #2033; Pure Bliss collection Die Cut Borders: #2036
Other supplies: (twine) The Twinery; (pearls) Michael's; tool (corner rounder punch) WRMK
1. Make card from cardstock. Cover with blue patterned paper. Round edges of card.
2. Adhere strip of alphabet paper. Round edges of block of floral paper; adhere to card with foam tape.
3. Embellish card with border strips and stickers; adhere all with foam tape.
4. Adhere pearls to 'sunshine' tag.
5. Wrap twine around card; tie bow; adhere heart sticker to bow center.
Finished size: 5" square
Thanks for stopping by today!!
progetto super.......ma chi ha vinto il blog hop?ReplyDelete
Adorable...I love to use foam tape to, it adds so much!ReplyDelete