5.05.2013

Perfect For A Boys Bathroom

Hi again!  Amanda here with a cheeky piece of bathroom decor that would be perfect for a young child's bathroom I am a little over the whole live, laugh, love thing and thought it would be fun to create a fun piece of decor using a play on words.  Behold...

I seriously wish I had thought of this idea 5 years ago.  And believe me, the boyish colors are no coincidence.   The prints from GCD Studios new Indian Summer collection are just perfect for boyish decor.  I fully plan on hanging this over the toilet in my kids' bathroom. 


I arranged and die cut the text using Silhouette Designer Edition software (although you can do this with the regular software, too).  I kept the negative die cut and  matted it with two different types of patterned paper. 


The little toilet seat is my favorite part of the whole piece.  I nested two ovals in Silhouette and cut the top off of the larger oval.  That's it.  Now you know how to create your very own toilet seat die. 


May your kids always remember to flush!

Supplies: Indian Summer collection; ivory 8x10 frame


2 comments: