8.20.2009

Spot Light Time :)

Please welcome
Julie Overby

Bio:
Paper crafting is a passion that I enjoy every day. There is nothing I would love to do more than share what I have created and learn from others as I develop new techniques and styles. It used to be about preserving the past for me...we all know better. It would thrill me to know that I have created a spark of inspiration for someone who's looking for some artistic influence.
My desire and dream to expand my experiences and my opportunities has been at a recent high. I have been scrapbooking for over 13 years and every year I find myself more wrapped up in my crafts than the previous year. I am searching to be a part of design teams, magazine and any manufacturers whose products have been an inspiration to me.

Thanks Julie, for sharing your GORGEOUS WORK WITH US! I just love this girls style and the use of pattern paper! She rocks!

8 comments: