5.20.2010

"think outside the box"

I was so inspired by Heidi V's "not just a star" card last month that I wanted to challenge myself to "think outside the box" and use something as it wasn't meant to be.
I love these fun chipboard wings and a set of them just screamed {clouds} to me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Using the new Chipboard Art Tool by Melody Ross, I added a bit of texture to my "clouds"...
Photobucket
added them to my layout...
Photobucket
a whole new look for these set of wings...
Photobucket
Challenge yourself today to "think outside the box"!
Supplies:
Kraft cardstock
Pattern Paper: gcd studios: Ava Collection & Artsy Urban
Fiskars punch
Chipboard letters: Cosmo Cricket
Buttons: Sassafras
gcd studios: Chipboard Tool & Chipboard Wings

14 comments:

  1. So fun and fabulous! Way to see outside the box! love this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page! Love how you used the wings ad clouds, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Megan! Those wings make perfect clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little Clouds Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and way to go thinking outside the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUPER!!! LOVE the clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I would of never guessed they used to be wings if you hadn't said anything! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea! They turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete