5.04.2010

where do you find your inspiration?

This months gcd studios' theme was to incorporate these fun little dolls...
Photobucket
I started searching for inspiration at one of my favorite spots...etsy.com! I found this perfect little image by kristenpowersink ... and complete with an owl! {So perfect since ella's room is decorated in owls.}
Photobucket
I used photoshop and printed them on the {Sunny Pinwheels paper from the Ava Collection} to create a custom paper for my layout....
Photobucket
So simple and fun...where do you find your inspiration?
Photobucket
Supplies:
Stampin' Up cardstock
Pattern Paper: gcd studios: Ava Collection, Sassafras
Chipboard letters & stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Xyron adhesive & design runner
Sharpie marker
Fiskars punch

13 comments:

  1. I'm have to go buy that stamp! I love ETSY!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I'm off to check out that amazing stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! So cute!! Those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so darling! Love how you incorporated it into your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute stamp and that photo, so precious. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so precious! Love your homemade paper and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Megan, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this just jumps off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those rainbow socks- this is gorgeous Megan!

    ReplyDelete