2.20.2013

I Love The Journaling Labels

When my box of papers arrived from GCD Studios to make samples for CHA, my eyes instantly went to the papers in the Pure Bliss collection. It's a perfect combination of all my favorites, pink and blues and teals and yellows, oh my! The patterns are soft and subtle, perfect for scrapbook layouts and card making too!
The embellishments in Pure Bliss are super cute too, I love the journaling labels. Be sure to ask for the Pure Bliss collection, coming soon to your local scrapbook store!

Thanks for stopping by the GCD Studios blog today, we love to inspire.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photo and loving the banner pieces up in the corner!! And LOVING the new blog header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning and those colors just make her eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete