2.07.2013

The Pretty Papers.

The Charleston collection is filled with soft neutrals, beautiful florals and versatile prints. The colors reminded me of wet sand and the setting sun, so I pulled photos of a recent vacation to the beach to pair with the pretty papers.


To enhance the sunset theme, I used my Silhouette Cameo to create a sunray design in my background cardstock.


I filled each ray with papers from the Charleston collection, then added stitching and gold airmail washi tape for even more texture.


The Charleston collection complimented my photos beautifully. I cannot wait to try these pretty patterns and colors on layouts with other themes. My thanks to Diane Kappa for designing such a special collection!


GCD Studios Supplies Used: Criss Cross #2007, Flapper #2008, Jazz Age Tan #2004, Look #2000.

2 comments: