5.10.2013

Dress Up That Plant

Happy Friday to you!  Amanda here today with a friendly reminder that Mother's Day is only two days away.  Everyone loves to get flowers on Mother's Day, even if they claim they don't care to receive any.  Trust me (and my husband) on that one.  


While I am a sucker for a bouquet of fresh cut flowers, I also adore receiving and giving plants as gifts.  Give mom some pretty annuals and she will have blooms all season long.  As a bonus, you may even offer to plant them for her.


I die cut a box to fit the container of pansies I had purchased at the store.  Forgive the lack of blooms because at the time I photographed this project, it was still too cold to plant annuals.  This sad little plant was all I could find.  


I wrapped the box with a pre-cut border strip and added a label with some darling alpha stickers. 


I stuck a decorative paperclip into the soil to make the project a little more happy.  Plus, it is reusable and mom is sure to love that.  

May you have a joyous Mother's Day!

Supplies: From the Pure Bliss collection: Pink Honeycomb 2023; Alpha Stickers 2032; Label Stickers 2033; Paperclips 2035; Die-cut Borders 2036

1 comment: