5.01.2013

Happy Spring Time

Nothing says 'spring' more than flowers! Here is a card that I made with fabulous papers from GCD Studios Nostalgia collection. I just love the combination of yellow and blue, it is so fresh and clean! As usual, I chose to keep my card design simple, allowing the gorgeous papers to speak for themselves.

I added a suitable sentiment, and a few silk flowers that complement the papers quite well. For the flower centers, I used some fun glitter epoxy dots.


Who wouldn't love to find this happy card in their mailbox? I know I would!!

GCD Studios Supply List: Nostalgia Collection 6"x6" paper pad: #1998; Embellishments - Happiness Collection Glitter Epoxy Dots: #1868

Other supplies: Silk flowers and trim from Michael's; SRM Stickers sentiment; Fiskars border punch; WRMK corner rounder punch

Instructions:
1. Make card from cardstock. Cover card with blue patterned paper. Round bottom edges.
2. Mat floral paper with yellow paper. Trim bottom of yellow paper with scalloped border punch.
3. Adhere sentiment sticker to strip of paper; adhere to card.
4. Adhere piece of trim underneath sentiment sticker.
5. Adhere flowers to card. Adhere epoxy dots to flower centers.
Finished size: 4 1/2" x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today!!
xoxo
rae

Rae Barthel Badge photo 2013-DT-Badge-Rae-Barthel_zps3a59d361.jpg

2 comments: