5.22.2013

Howl Are You?

Hello everyone! Nina here today to share a girlie card made with Pure Bliss collection.  I'm in love with this little owl!



Supplies: All patterned paper from Pure Bliss 6x6 pad #2031

One thing I like a lot about Heather's collections is that you can't go wrong. They all look adorable alone or together. I cut the owl pieces out using my digital die cut machine and a pattern I bought online. I used some ivory cardstock for the eyes, sentiment strip and the beak (colored with markers). The little bow cut out from the accents sheet in the 6x6 pad is the cherry on top! Fun and cute!


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I'm a sucker for owls. Oh my gosh, the sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, this is just so sweet. Your owl is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of patterned paper! I love that you got to use the new 6x6 pads, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg... this is so super cute!!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest card ever, that little owl is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I find "Special Delivery" to purchase??? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete