9.21.2011

Gotta love the circles

Hey there! I have another wonderful color inspiration today. I love this one. Here is the image:

Image

These colors really appeal to my clean and graphic side. I love it! Here is what I created for this:

GCDCircleHi

Hmmm...gotta love the circles for this. Just made me so happy!

GCDSimplyTheBest

This one just speaks to me. It says, you are simply the best. Hee Hee Hee! I love the patterned paper of GCD Studios. They make this card pop! I hope you were inspired as much as I was!

Have a great and wonderful day!

S1111.photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!! Loving the circles on the first one...and the colors too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your circle card, its really really cute! The other card has such class! You did a wonderful job with both of these!
    e.

    ReplyDelete