9.12.2011

Please welcome this months Guest Design Artist



Tammy Wilson
Bio
Hi everyone! My name is Tammy Wilson and I'm so excited to be a guest designer for GCD Studios in September. I have been a crafter for most of my life but I fell in love with scrapbooking after my third son, Gabe, was born over 7 years ago. What I love most about scrapbooking is the creative outlet it provides me to balance the priorities of being a busy nurse executive, mother, and wife. Beautiful patterned papers and embellishments inspire me and I love all of the friendships I've gained through this craft!
Here is a link to my blog:



I can't wait to show you move of Tammy's work next week :)
so stay tuned
~H

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Tammy! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your cards! They are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete